Clear, smooth skin is every woman’s dream, but facial hair stops them from achieving it. Women often need to bleach, shave, wax, and tweeze their facial hair on a regular basis. On top of this inconvenience, many of these temporary fixes irritate the skin which can be more embarrassing than the actual facial hair. Opt for Kaya’s Laser Hair Reduction Treatment to get rid of facial hair permanently.
Many women have to go through painful measures to hide facial hair. Having too much of facial hair can be embarrassing as well.
According to Kaya Clinic reviews, Face Laser Hair Removal is the best choice for women who feel embarrassed and frustrated with their facial hair. Thanks to this treatment, you don’t need to rely on temporary solutions to remove your facial hair. Among the customers at the various Kaya Skin Clinics, this method is being availed by future brides more.
All brides want to look their absolute best even months after their wedding, and that is possible only when they have a hairless face. Kaya Skin Clinic offers you just that.
How Does the Face Laser Hair Reduction Work?
Face Laser Hair Treatment has been used in the past decade as a cosmetic treatment and has become very popular in the present days. It works great for almost all areas of the body including the face, chin, and arms. The treatment helps remove unwanted hair and also reduce fine lines, if you have any. Only expert dermatologists and should perform this treatment and so it’s important that you get it done from the right place. This procedure can effectively reduce unwanted hair and comes with minimal risk.
The Face Laser Hair Reduction works with a laser that emits heat energy which is absorbed by the skin of upper lip, cheek, forehead etc. The light penetrates deep down the root of each hair strand, and in turn, damages the follicle, without affecting the surrounding skin. The damaged follicle is not able to produce any further hair for a long time, and sometimes never. Kaya makes use of an FDA-approved technique which is absolutely safe.
It has been developed keeping the Indian audience in mind and so, is suitable for all skin types. You may require 6-7 sessions for permanent hair reduction. Follow-up sessions will be required after years.
Advantages of Face Laser Hair Reduction
● Laser hair reduction is the most effective treatment to get rid of hair. Customers who have undergone this treatment had positive results and in many cases experienced permanent hair elimination as well.
● The treatment burns and entirely impair the hair follicle and destroys the hair strand invariably. Though waxing is the most accepted way of hair removal, laser treatment is a safe and easy way of removing hair. This makes laser treatment a growing method of removing hair from the body and face.
● It is less not as unbearable as waxing, threading, plucking, and lastly electrolysis. A tingly feeling is felt by the patient which can be warded off with the use of an anesthetic cream.
● If there is any re-growth of hair post-treatment, it will be lighter and finer in texture in contrast to before.
● Laser hair removal seldom has any complications and even if you face some sort of difficulty, it won't be lifelong. Also, if you face any swelling, pain or redness, it will fade soon.
● Laser hair removal provides you with even and smooth skin tone and is sure to enhance your beauty. It is absolutely safe for sensitive zones near mouth and eyes.
Disadvantages of Face Laser Hair Reduction
There aren’t many disadvantages of this treatment.
Laser hair removal is successful only on actively growing hair. It indelibly gets rid of the hair follicle that is in an operative growing period. However, the treatment does not fend off new hair follicles from growing. Therefore, it is not a permanent hair removal treatment, and some re-growth is possible.
Pre-Laser Reduction Precautions
- The area to be treated should be secured
from sun exposure and tanning for at least 4-6 weeks. Simply apply a high
SPF sunblock on the area and keep away from the sun in the course of
treatment as this could cause sunburn.
- Avoid plucking, bleaching, or waxing the
area for four to six weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid shaving for at least 3-8 days before
the treatment. For additional appointments, do not shave for 1-2 weeks so
that the dermatologist can examine the growth of the stubble on the day of
the treatment. Always use sunblock throughout the course of your
Post-Laser Reduction Precautions
- Apply aloe vera gel on the treated area
because you might see some redness and swelling. The problem will subside
after 2-3 hours, and there’s nothing that you need to worry about.
- You must avoid using creams and cosmetics
for at least 24 hours after you get your Face Laser Hair Reduction
- Avoid spa and saunas or any heavy exercise
which will cause perspiration. It may stimulate hyperpigmentation.
Make sure to include the Face Laser Hair reduction for your pre-wedding treatment and get it done from Kaya so that you get the results you are looking for. You can read the Kaya Clinic feedback for more details.