Suffering from hair problems like dryness, dandruff, hair fall, lifeless dull hair, tangled hair and so on? Don’t worry. Kaya has a solution for all these hair problems. Apart from that, you can use some naturally occurring agents too.
Many people have to deal with hair problems like dryness, dandruff, and hair fall. Nature offers solutions for all these problems. However, in serious cases, an expert interference is required. You can consult with hair experts at Kaya to find treatments and products to get rid of the hair problems you have.
You can read Kaya reviews to find which treatment and products others have found effective in dealing with the different types of hair problems. However, before that, let’s take a look at some of the natural remedies for common hair problems.
Natural Remedies for Hair Health Issues
For a millennia, Indians have used many natural products to get healthy glowing hair and skin. Coconut oil and herbs like tulsi and flowers like hibiscus, have always been a part of hair care products made at home.
Sunflower Seed Oil
These bright cheerful looking flowers have many uses, one being that these seeds are good for your hair and scalp health.
● Sunflower seed oil contains vitamin E along with several antibacterial properties. It promotes skin health and prevents infections on the scalp. A healthy scalp ensures good hair growth.
● Sunflower oil also contains oleic Acid or omega-9 fatty acid. This is vital to enhance health of hair follicles, prevent hair breakage, and encourage growth of healthy glowing hair.
● Sunflower seed oil helps deal with frizzy hair and seal in the natural moisture to prevent dryness. It also moisturizes and softens hair.
Basil or tulsi has many medicinal properties. Among these are its benefits to hair health. You can mix Tulsi oil with carrier oils like coconut oil to apply it on your hair and scalp.
● Tulsi has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral properties. It also improves blood circulation and alleviates dryness and itchiness. Basil can thus help deal with many scalp conditions like dandruff.
● It is also rich in antioxidants which prevents cell damage and promotes growth of healthy cells in the scalp and hair. It strengthens hair shaft and prevents hair loss.
● Tulsi and amla can be a great combination to get rid of premature greying hair.
Coconut oil is found in every household. Coconut oil is good for both your skin and hair and it comes with many health benefits.
● Coconut oil moisturizes hair by sealing the natural moisture in hair. This prevents hair dryness and frizzy hair. It also helps prevent dandruff.
● Coconut oil is rich in antioxidants. This helps prevent cell damage caused by free radicals. It keeps your skin and hair healthy and glowing.
● Coconut oil has medium chain fatty acids like lauric acid and capric acid. They have antifungal and antibacterial properties. One of the common causes of dandruff is a fungal infection called Malassezia. Coconut oil can thus help prevent or treat dandruff.
● Coconut oil prevents loss of protein in hair. It also naturally strengthens the scalp and hair. Therefore, it is an effective oil that promotes healthy hair growth.
● Coconut oil spreads easily and then forms a protective coating over hair shafts. This can help prevent tangling. Use it as a styling gel or just to gradually and smoothly get rid of tangles.
● Lice can cause itching, wounds and other problems in your scalp. A study published in the European Journal of Pediatrics has shown that coconut oil can be effective in dealing with lice. Coconut oil combined with anise oil was found to be highly effective in getting rid of lice without causing any irritation to the scalp.
● Coconut oil can also be used as a natural leave-in conditioner. It is also effective as sunscreen to protect skin and hair against sun damage.
There are thus numerous benefits of using natural oils and herbs like coconut oil, sunflower oil, and tulsi. The best hair care products are the ones that don’t have parabens and that is exactly what Kaya offers. You can opt for the Kaya Root Regen System if you’re facing excessive hair loss. It works by targeting your hair roots and making them healthy.