Every woman will agree to the fact that they desire healthy and shiny hair. However, not everyone is blessed with the same. Each day 50-100 strands of hair loss is common which is replaced by new hair soon after. For people losing questionable amount of hair, it is better to consult dermatologists and ask for hair regrowth therapy.
|Try the experts when it comes to hair care. Try Kaya|
If you’re a man, you will start losing hair from the top and front of your scalp, as those are the areas affected by the hormones. Hair follicles on either side or back of the head are generally not affected by the hormone Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and mostly stay healthy. Hormonal imbalances can lead to hair fall in women too. Some of the other reasons that lead to hair fall are stress, pollution, and lack of proper hair care to name a few.
If you’re facing hair fall issues, you can opt for hair regrowth treatment offered by Kaya Clinic. Expert dermatologists at Kaya make use of the stem cell therapy and many other therapies, depending on the cause of hair fall. They make use of FDA-approved technologies that are safe and that ensure desired results.
How to Control Hair Fall?
Maintaining hair is sometimes not easy and takes a lot of patience. however, if you do it right, you can prevent hair loss and hair damage. Here are some steps that you can follow to control hair fall:
Day-to-day care is important. Make sure you clean your scalp and hair on a regular basis. Also, try using natural products.
Avoid Sudden Change in Medication
Abrupt use or stoppage of medicines should be avoided as it can hamper the hair follicles, leading to hair loss.
Less Stress, More
You may be going through a stressful period. But it would be wise to take it slow, and think positive. This will control hair fall hair fall due to stress is common.
Check Your Diet
Unhealthy diet including junk food is a major cause of hair fall. Try to incorporate as many green veggies in your diet for healthy and long-lasting hair.
If your hair fall is continuous, it is better to consult a dermatologist and ask for solution for your hair woes.
|Replenish your hair with Kaya services|
Available Hair Regrowth Treatments
There are a number of ways in which you can treat your hair. It can range from hair transplantation, to scalp reduction, intensive hair root therapy, laser treatment, and many more. The Kaya Targeted Root Regen System is suitable for people who face a lot of hair fall. This is a therapy created by expert dermatologists, to heal damaged hair roots and help in regrowth of hair. You can read Kaya reviews on various websites to know more about this therapy and the other therapies that this clinic offers.
Let us look at how hair regrowth treatments work.
Stem Cell Therapy
This method is used on a large scale for hair regrowth, at Kaya Clinics. If your hair follicles get damaged, there will no growth of new hair.
Stem cells, when transplanted to the scalp help in the regrowth of hair follicles. Scaffolding (which is comprised of stem cells) is injected to the scalp, which boosts hair follicle growth in the right direction. This helps in hair growth which in turn helps to get rid of baldness. Stem cell therapy is a non-surgical method to renew hair follicles.
As for Kaya, the Kaya Targeted Root Regen System incorporates basic 4 types of therapies that will reduce hair fall and promote hair growth:
- Intensive Hair Root Therapy: Hair fall can be caused due to lack of vitamins, iron, pollution, stress etc. This treatment keeps hair loss in check and supplies necessary nutrients directly to the scalp. The therapy is FDA-approved and makes use of natural plant vitamins that ensure hair growth.
- PRP Hair Rejuvenation: This is a very safe method in which the dermatologists make use of your plasma that is rich in platelets. The plasma enhances hair growth by keeping hair follicles strong.
- Hair Nutri-Infusion Therapy: In this process, charged ions are directly used to deliver a form of nutrient cocktail through the hair roots.
- Laser Therapy: A very safe method of light therapy that increases blood flow and stimulates hair follicles for hair growth.
- Hair transplant is also another safe and long-lasting method. Dermatologists provide local anesthesia to patients, so that they don’t feel any pain.
- The procedure lasts for about 6 to 8 hours. It generally takes 3-5 months for new hair to grow from the transplanted follicles. And in 8-10 months, the transplanted hair reaches full maturation and keeps growing for lifetime.
- So, Kaya has solutions to all your hair problems. Dermatologists here will diagnose your hair problem first and then decide on the treatment, to ensure that you get the best and permanent solutions.