In this preoccupied world with frantic schedules, dust exposure, extreme lifestyles, and jarring sun UV rays, your skin tends to get damaged. The skin around your eyes is specially targeted. The skin layer is as thin as an eggshell and significantly delicate. The skin has hardly any oil glands and is vulnerable to dryness, fine lines, and dark circles.
Most people ignore dark circles. But that is something that you can’t do if your wedding is near.
What you must understand is that it can become permanent and make you look much older than your real age. To properly tackle this problem and make sure this does not happen, you should get your face accessed by a professional dermatologist. Kaya has some good everlasting fixes and treatments for dark circles which every bride will surely love.
What are Dark Circles?
Dark circles are nothing but broken blood vessels under the skin. The emergence of eye bags and a silhouette that forms this bag contributes to the appearance of the dark circles.
As you age, the skin loses its elasticity and capacity to renew. A major result of that is thinning of the skin. This is the reason why old people have prominent dark circles despite the amount of extra sleep. People who are genetically inclined towards having thinner skin will have dark circles from an early age itself. Stress and lack of sleep also lead to dark circles.
Kaya Dark Circle Treatment
Kaya offers an exclusive dark circle treatment. The treatment is a reliable one that combines the use of glycolic peels, microcurrents, and homecare solutions.
The dark circle reduction therapy comprises of two steps. The first step involves the use of glycolic peels which break apart the dead cell layer. This helps in pigmentation reduction around the eyes.
In the second step, a microcurrent application helps the under-eye area become firm and gives additional hydration so that it stays supple and soft. The treatment requires multiple sessions, depending on the state of the dark circles and individual requirements.
In order to get the desired result, you will also need to follow a maintenance session. For best results, a customized homecare regime is curated by the Kaya dermatologists to suit your skin's distinct needs.
How to Reduce Dark Circles Before the Big Day
There are many types of dark circles. While a great deal of dark circles in people can be hereditary, some other causes include unhealthy diet, sleep deprivation, allergies, and aging. To treat dark circles, you can use simple methods such as application of an under-eye cream or drastic methods such as injectable fillers.
There are also some natural remedies to tackle dark circles that you can try at home. Here are a few tips to deal with your dark circles so you can flaunt a glowing face at your wedding.
● Tea Bags: For every bride-to-be, a tea bag is an effective method to get rid of dark circles. Simply put the tea bag in the freezer for 15-20 minutes and place it over your eyes for 15 minutes. Do this process for a week, and you will see a noticeable difference.
● Tomato Juice: A natural bleaching agent, tomato juice is great for removing dark circles. Dip a cotton ball in the juice and place it on your eyes for 15-20 minutes. You can also make a tomato smoothie by mixing a few mint leaves, lemon juice, and salt. Drink this mix for a week and nourish your body from within.
● Adequate Sleep: One major cause of dark circles is insufficient sleep. With so much going on in your life because of your wedding, sleeping can be a bit difficult. However, beauty sleep is a real thing, and every bride must aim to sleep for at least 8 hours daily.
● Aloe Vera Gel: The gel contains multitudes of vitamins such as A, C, and E. These vitamins are great for reducing dark circles and puffiness around the eye area. Use aloe vera gel regularly, and you will see a remarkable change.
● Ice Packs: Dip a cotton ball or a soft cloth in ice water or milk and place it on your eyes for 15-20 minutes. You can buy an ice pack from the market and use it regularly. It will not only tackle your dark circle problems but also keep relaxed and calm.
● Healthy Diet: A healthy diet is not just excellent for your hair and body, but it also helps, lessen the appearance of dark circles. As an alternative to binging on junk food like chips and pizza, incorporate vegetables, fruits, and adequate amount of protein in your diet. Foods that have high salt concentration can retain water in your body. This, in turn, can lead to puffy eyes.
● Almond Oil: Almond oil has significant healing and nutritional value and is a great home remedy. It is a natural ingredient which has amazing advantages in treating the gentle skin around your eyes and face in general. You can effectively get rid of dark circles by using almond oil.
Home remedies can prevent dark circles and also treat them to an extent. For immediate results, Kaya is the way to go. According to Kaya reviews, the results show almost instantly.