As they say, prevention is better than cure. The same goes for hair as well. If you take care of your hair properly, it’s less likely that you’d suffer from hair fall. The best part is that preventing hair loss is a lot easier than treating it. Here are some basic steps that help you maintain healthy hair.
|Use Kaya's Hair Care Solutions|
Care for your hair
● Keep your hair clean. A dirty scalp is the beginning of many hair related issues. Invest in a good quality shampoo that suits your hair type.
● When you shampoo, focus on the scalp and hair roots. Make sure they’re massaged gently and cleaned well. Choose products based on their feedback like Kaya Products Review.
● When applying conditioner, focus only on the ends of your hair instead of roots. The ends of the hair need a lot more moisture than the roots.
● Trim your hair regularly. This keeps split ends and damage at the tips in check.
Lead a healthy lifestyle
● Eat a healthy diet rich in Proteins, Vitamin B, Iron, Calcium, and Zinc. This keeps your hair and scalp nourished.
● Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated
● If your scalp is prone to dandruff, don’t have oily food. That can agitate the condition.
● Wear a hairstyle that’s gentle on your hair. Don’t pull your hair too tight. This weakens hair from where it’s pulled and eventually starts falling. Even worse, prolonged hair pulling damages the hair roots in that area. Eventually, hair stops growing permanently.
● Try to keep styling activities to a minimal. Avoid bringing your hair in contact with chemicals in dyes and other styling treatments. Heat treatments also damage hair by robbing the natural moisture in them.
● Blowing drying your hair isn’t the best way to dry it. Let it air dry if you’re not in a hurry. If your busy lifestyle compels you to use a dryer, then use it such that it causes minimal damage. Keep the heat setting to the lowest and ensure that the blower is at least 6 inches away from your hair and scalp at all times.
● Use a wide tooth comb to avoid pulling.
● When using a towel to dry hair, don’t rub abrasively. Pat gently to keep your hair smooth.
Hair loss does occur in spite of taking care of it. In these cases, there’s usually a serious underlying problem that you need to take care of. For this, you’d need more advanced measures like Kaya Root Regen System. It works by treating the underlying causes of hair fall and nourishes your hair as well. Read Kaya Skin Clinic reviews to get a better idea of how effective this product is.